Posh The Socialite from the D.C metropolitan area is a woman of many talents, she is 1/3 partners with the Global Network; a group of young multi-talented individuals from the DMV area. Specializing in mult-level entertainment services ranging from events management to DJ provision. Hired by event coordinators to promote, facilitate, and provide entertainment services for various events. Establishing steady network growth, financial gain and project expansion. Posh has a passion for fashion, networking, and a blogger in the world wide. The purpose of this blog is to highlight what’s hot in fashion and lifestyle.
- Featured on NecoleBitchie.com & I Am Necole
- Featured Article on Glam.com
- Assisted Casting For Sundance Channel "All On The Line With Joe Zee"
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (PoshTheSocialite.com). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.